- Manipulators with Rigid Arms
- Max weight capacity: 1500 kg
- Max working radius: 5000 mm
- Vertical lift: 3050 mm
- Working pressure: 0.7 ÷ 0.8 Mpa
- Control system: solely pneumatic
- Supply: filtrated compressed-air (40 µm), not lubricated
- Max vertical lifting speed: 0,5 meters/second
- Working temperature: from +0° to +45° C
- Noise level: <70 dB
- Consumption: from 100 Nl ÷ 600 Nl per working cycle
- Rotations: – constant 360° on the column and tooling axis – 300° on the intermediate axis
- Atex Column
- Atex Fixed Overhead
- Atex Overhead Running
- Fixed Overhead
- Inox Column
- Inox Fixed Overhead
- Inox Overhead Running
- Overhead Running
MANIPULATOR WITH ARTICULATED ARMS MEGAPARTNER MG
Pneumatic Manipulator MEGAPARTNER MG with articulated arms, equipped with special gripping tools, is suitable to handle heavy (max 1500 kg) and also off-set loads, in any direction, allowing the operator to work with the minimum effort in good ergonomic and safety conditions.
|Fixed plate for floor anchoring|
The pneumatic manipulator fixed overhead version allows to eliminate any floor obstructions.
The flange of the Manipulator is supplied with holes for the anchoring with screws to a strong plate to the ceiling or to a shelf.
All movements are free and are obtained with minimum effort by the direct action of the operator on the gripping tooling or on the load.